Description : SAP BW Developer. Company : Molson Coors. Location : București
Date: Apr 7, 2021
Location: Bucharest, RO
Requisition ID: 15477
Molson Coors Beverage Company is looking for a highly motivated BI & Analytics Analyst working in Bucharest, Romania and part of North American IT Solution Delivery team, to work with business users to develop, implement and maintain Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions that support business requirements. The BI solutions can include query tools, data visualization and interactive dashboards, ad hoc reporting, and data modeling tools.
The role is responsible for ensuring the successful completion of all relevant deliverables and system solutions for all assigned initiatives, while identifying and developing process and solution improvement opportunities and serves as a subject matter expert for these solutions for specified functional areas, divisions, tools, or other defined “domains.”
The position is based in Bucharest, Romania, part of MC GBS Romania Development Center (RDC) and will report to BI & Analytics Team Leader in Bucharest.
The Responsibilities :
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain BI and Analytics solutions to satisfy business needs and requirements within designated domain(s); focus more on development and delivery
- Serve as a subject matter expert in designated BI and analytics tools primarily focused around SAP Business Warehouse (BW), Hana and Business Objects (BOBJ).
- Engage to fill critical gaps on projects, to respond quickly to crises, to help put troubled projects back on the right track, and to serve as a point of escalation for the support (Run) team.
- Drive for continuous improvement and standardization in designated domains.
- Document all developments for future reference and transition to support.
- Provide support to business report owners and expert users.
The Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required, which might be substituted with additional training
- You are deadly serious about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering
- 1-2 years proven experience as a BI Developer in either SAP BW or SAP BOBJ
- Training and/or strong interest in learning SAP BW and Hana development
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good command of English language.
- Bachelor’s science degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics, IT or a related discipline
- Professional training, accreditation, or certification in select Business Intelligence or Analytics
- Experience in Waterfall/Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies & frameworks and related tools (e.g. Jira)
- Knowledge in business process areas such as COPA, FICO, AP/AR a plus
What we offer :
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Participation in our Company Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.