Description : Data Management Specialist. Company : British American Tobacco. Location : București
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT ROMANIA IS LOOKING FOR A DATA MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-management
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Reports to: HR Master Data Expert
Reporting Level: Management
Geographic Scope: Global
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Build and maintain Master Data objects for all British American Tobacco Global Business Services customers in accordance with the Master Data process designs of the company.
- Maintain foundation objects in line with business requirements and agreed ways of working.
- Ensure full adherence to control requirements and segregation of duties.
- Assist the business community with specific MD queries and issue resolution.
- Ensure ad-hoc reports extracted from the system are dealt with in line with Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Identify and resolve data quality issues concerning Master Data changes and monitor input accuracy and raise incidents if needed
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Raise issues to technical team, provide required information, run the test scenarios and make active follow-up on open incidents
- Assist with ad hoc Master Data projects, as assigned by superiors;
- Initiate and lead Master Data continuous improvement projects
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with partners to analyze information needs and functional requirements
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Proven experience in Data Management
- SAP Experience
- Good command of English, spoken and written
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office standard pack (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point)
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, positive and well organized
- Prioritizes own work / understands escalation trigger points
- University Degree (economic studies is considered a plus)
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!