Description : HR Business Partner~HR. Company : British American Tobacco. Location : București
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
- To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT GBS IS LOOKING FOR A HR Business Partner
SENIORITY LEVEL: Senior-Mid Level
FUNCTION: GBS ENA
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for the execution of standard company-wide programs, initiatives and developing plans to localize where appropriate, actively seeking opportunities for invention, simplification and problem solving of customer tailored HR solutions.
Reports to: Senior HR Business Partner
Reporting Level: Senior Level
Geographic Scope: GBS ENA
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Provide professional HR expertise, advice and support, coach managers and employees on HR related topics for the designated functions/populations, working closely with COEs & GBS HR;
- Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce
- Understand and execute Global & local HR strategies, processes and projects, and contributes to the continuous development and improvement of HR agenda;
- Assess and support HR processes & initiatives on resourcing, development, reward & retention, engagement as required;
- Enhance relationships and partnering with customers and internal departments;
- Drive continuous improvement culture within their area;
- Ensures projects are focused on adding new value for the organization with an eye towards quality assurance of processes and deliverables;
- Working closely with line managers, employees, business lines, CoE, within HR community.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University degree in a business-related discipline, psychology;
- 3 years’ experience in a HRBP/OD/HR related role;
- Experience of partnering and supporting employees and managers;
- HR project management experience;
- Strong Romanian employment law knowledge;
- Employee relations experience: investigations and formal procedures;
- Experience of managing employee engagement;
- Able to understand business goals and recommend tailored HR approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company;
- Effective communication, presentation, facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- CIPD, HRM Certification would be an advantage;
- Change Management Certification would be an advantage;
- Experience working in a shared service working environment would be preferred;
- Exposure to OD (Organizational Development) area would be an advantage.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.